iPhone Photo Editing App To Make Double Exposure Interesting
Photo-making and Video-making has become a lot easier and creative with the evolution of technology. A real artist is someone who utilizes all the resources and technologies to create something unbelievable. Though there are many machines and software available for video and photo editing, nothing can beat mobility. Fused is a specialist iPad/ iPhone photo editing app focusing only on one area, fusion.
What is Fused:
Fused is an iPad/ iPhone photo editing app which can also be used for video editing where you can fuse two frames. You can superimpose one frame onto another to make it a single frame. The app can be used to blend 2 video clips, 2 photos or 1 video and one photo. You can adjust different color modes, rotate the photo and much more on this iPhone and iPad photo editing app. The app is canvas for the artist and its yours to draw whatever you imagine.
How to Use iPad/ iPhone photo editing app Fused:
The iPad/ iPhone photo editing app Fused can be easily downloaded from Apple iTunes store. It is available without any cost, though to get all the features you might want to spend some money in app purchases.
Fused is very simple and intuitive to use. When you open the app in your device you can see a message on the left bottom side of the screen that reads, “ TAP TO CHOOSE BACKGROUND.” Clicking it can take you to the gallery where you can choose a video or photo to set as the background.
After the background is selected a message is shown on the right bottom side of the screen reading, “ TAP TO CHOOSE THE FOREGROUND.” Clicking it will take you to the camera roll where you can select the foreground image or video clip.
There are four options in middle of the screen:
- Blending modes and intensity: You can choose the visibility of the overlayed images on this option. There are 16 blending options of which 7 are unlocked and 9 others can be unlocked by in app purchases. One blending mode can be unlocked for $0.99 and all of them can be unlocked for $3.99.
- Adjust: There are three adjustments available between two layers contrast, exposure and brightness. These three can be adjusted as per our requirements.
- Masking: The masking of the layers can be adjusted here under this option.
- Arrangements: The two layers can be arranged under this option. Rotation, vertical reversal and mirror images can be created here under these options.
Save: The iPad/ iPhone photo editing app Fused has the save option on the top right corner of the screen. Clicking on the save icon directly save the fused image in the library.
After the fused image is saved you can also share it on different platforms including message, Facebook and Twitter.
Menu: There is the menu option on the top left corner of the screen which has five options.
- Unlock All: It is used to unlock all the blending mode options. An in app purchase cost $3.99. to unlock all blending modes which can be used to blend photos.
- Start Over: If at any moment you wish to start over your editing you can choose this option.
- Rate Us: Click it to rate the app.
- Support: This is the option for in app support.
- Inspiration: Click this option takes you to an Instagram page where you can see few fused images for inspiration.
Final Verdict About Fused:
The iPad/ iPhone photo editing app Fused is a huge success for its simplicity to use. The usual editing software or apps are mostly very complicated and it takes time to master them but not this. The app can be useful to serious photographers or filmmakers as well as to the hobbyists. The biggest use it to blend watermark on a photo or a small video clip. Though few would wish if it allowed a longer video to fuse in. The iPad/ iPhone photo editing app Fused has great potential and it is fun and useful.
Developed By: Easy Tiger Apps, LLC.