Which One To Choose? Google Inbox Or Gmail Or Both
How many among us hate to check emails on time? em’sure many of us! Its a worst truth email service isn’t going to disappear in the upcoming future as well and all of us have to continue using this service.
Checking each and every email is quite a time-consuming job that actually required constant attention, so that you don’t miss out any imp one. What if, this dull, boring and unattractive email experience turn into something impressive. Yes, it’s here!
Google has rolled out Inbox which comes out with sleek impressive interface that shall help you in boosting the productivity of email experience. Inbox is out with great features that’s going to enhance your professional life at work, to a great extent. Let’s checkout below what all Google Inbox is going to offer to enhance your email experience.
Features of Google Inbox:
- Inbox comes with the ability to mark email as “Done” instead of “Read.” It offers a checkmark symbol with all the messages so that you can just tap to send it to “Done” label. This is quite similar to “Archiving” mail. Make sure you use this feature only if you’re sure to do this, however making emails as done will archive it to your Gmail account.
- Another feature to boost productivity is that it lets you snooze messages for a later. You can use this feature to later reply back to any email which can be an important one. You just need to tap on to the clock icon and just choose a time, place, or both, so that at the time Inbox can remind you to perform the respective activity.
- Location-based alerts is one such feature that are awesome for reminding you of those tasks that are related to that specific location. You can choose the reminders for home, work, and more so that you can peacefully reply to those emails.
- You can create numerous groups of various categories that includes travel, social, finance, promos, and many more so that you and organize your stuffs and manage effortlessly with ease.
- Use Pin icon to save any email to that group. You can mark your group as Done in this case also pinned items remains their itself.
- Google Inbox comes with variety of shortcuts which converts your email experience like a cold breeze. Slide email right to mark it “Done”, and at the same time slide a message or group to the left to instantly use snooze feature.
Unless you’re totally against trying new things, you should definitely give Inbox a try. There’s no commitment; if you don’t like it, you can just remove the app from your phone and keep using regular Gmail online. It will take a bit of getting used to, but once you’ve optimized your groups to prioritize the important stuff and cut out the fluff, you’ll feel much more in control of your email
Goggle Inbox may take some time to get used to it, after all for years we’ve been suing Gmail to send emails, and habits don’t change easily. If you using new things as replacements to older ones then this app can be real fun for you. Keep your-self organized and try this app to improve your email experience.
All you need to to do to get this Google Inbox right away on you smartphone is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (using your Gmail address), and when ready they shall send you an invite to access it further. In addition you can also send invite to your friends so that they can grab this on their smartphones ASAP.