Free iPhone Football Game for Football Lovers
Goal Football Manager or GFM is an iPhone football game app where you actually do not play the game but you get to manage the team. The game tests your knowledge and understanding of football. It takes time to understand the game but when you do, you cannot stay away from it.
Goal Football Manager is an iPhone football game which is a sort of football management simulation. You have a team and you manage it every way you have to. From finances to the on field games you’ve to manage your team. You can not participate in the on field game directly but you set a field set up of your players and depending upon the other team’s skill you win or lose in a multiplayer battle. The game is available free of cost for iOS.
The iPhone football game Goal Football Manager is one of the best available games on entire iTunes store. You can find many fan websites, fan pages on different social network of this game proving its popularity. The app is well thought, well designed and has great graphics. The best part is, this football game is not only available for iPhone but also available for Android platforms as well.
How to Play Goal Football Manager:
The game can be downloaded easily without any cost from iTunes store. The first time you enter the app you’ve two options to play the game, by registering and making a new account for the app or using a guest account. You can directly login with your Facebook account too. When you get inside this iPhone football game, it asks you to name your team and select the country.
When you finally have have a game account and a team you are ready to play. You get 1 million euros to start the team. There are nine available options on the game and you can choose it by sliding your screen sideways or up-down.
- Home: The first screen you see when you enter the game you are directed to a page where you see your team’s jersey, sponsors, last match and upcoming match. You can redesign the team jersey by clicking on the jersey option and you can also see the details of the last match.
- Sponsors: Swiping down home page takes you to the sponsors page. If you don’t have any sponsor yet you can click the select option and choose from the list.
- Stadium: Swiping the sponsors page left takes you to this option where you can manage your home stadium. Expanding the stadium means more seats that means more income. But you have to also think about the money you have for your team.
- Team: One of the most important aspect of the iPhone football game here you can manage your team players. Training, Team and Transfer market are available options under this tab.
- Training: You can train your players for different football skills under this option.
- Team: You can see your team member’s performance and extend contract if they are expired.
- Transfer Market: You can buy or sell players in the market.
- Cup: Swiping up on the team page takes you here and you can see the results of the last matches in the cup.
- League: Swiping right on the cup page takes you to the league option where you can see the top teams in your league. Your league position depends on your total league points.
- Matchday: Here you can see the result of the matchday, previous or today’s. All the matches between the teams in your league are listed here. The upcoming matches are also listed.
- League-Lineup: On this page you can manage the field positions of your team players. You can also see the profile of players and replace them with the bench players.
- Finances: One of the most important part of the iPhone football game where you can see the details of your finances. The details of the revenue, where you spend the money and how much profit you made can all be seen here.
Settings: The setting option is provided on top right corner of the screen. Here you can contact the app, join forum, see FAQs, see the Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google plus accounts of the app.
Checkout the video to build an excitement before you commence the game:
One of the most addictive games ever made this app is also useful for professional football managers as a simulation. The game is made for everybody, be it a student, a housewife, a sportsman or any professional working man. You can play the game even if you’ve only one hour to spare every day. But you need to play it every day to get the details of every matchday. A statutory warning should be given with this game that you can not have enough of it.
Developed By: Goal Games GmbH