Free iPhone Arcade Game To Use Sensing Ability To Win
Have you ever counted seconds to just pass the time? Have you ever drawn a line without a scale, draw a circle or an angle without compass or a protractor? I am sure, if not all, many of us have tried it at least at some stage of life.
Sense is a free iPhone arcade game designed to test your senses. In this game, using your senses you have to draw a circle, draw a specified centimeters of line, draw a particular angle or measure time. Before this game, I didn’t think that using our senses was fun but after doing it on my smartphone and getting stars for the same can bring out real excitement. The best part is that, this iPhone arcade game is available for both the platforms, iOS as well as Android.
How to Play This iPhone Arcade Game?
Sense is not very heavy and does not consume much space and time to install. After downloading and installing, this iPhone arcade game open on its home page. The home page of this iPhone arcade game has to options:
Play: This option redirects you to the game where you can start playing and test your senses. Tapping the play option, takes you to the level where you have to choose between four options.
- Circle: If you choose this option, then you’ve to draw a circle and after completion the game tells you how much percent you were correct.
- Time: The game asks you to sense the particular seconds of time. Clicking on the screen starts the clock and again clicking stops it. Result tells how close you were to the given time.
- Angle: Make a specified degree of angle using your finger on the screen. After completion, you can see how much far or close you were to the given angle.
- Length: You have to draw the given length using your senses.
You can retry any of the four parameters if you are not satisfied with the result. After you complete all four, depending upon the performance you will be awarded stars. You can retry the game just after finishing it or go back to home page and start it again.
Settings: The another option available on the home page takes you to the available Settings in the game, where you can customize:
- Sound: To turn on and off the sound in the game.
- Guide: To turn on and off the guide during the game.
- Length: To opt inch or cm unit in length.
- Ranking: This is the list of your performances in this iPhone arcade game.
You may also like Shapies reviewed earlier by us.
Final Verdict on Sense:
The game Sense is a good option if you are looking to play something light but for how long you can draw a circle or count seconds. The ads sometimes disturb your pace in the game. Sense is fun but not addictive. There is not much to do, it could be better if few more parameters were given other than these four. This game is better for kids than adults. They can definitely build you sensing abilities via this iPhone arcade game.
Developed By: pdc okinawa