Free App To Create Animated GIFs From photos, Video
There aren’t many apps which are useful as well as fun. Doing something creative is always fun. Converting few still images or a video into animated GIFs is actually fun. There are many online programs and desktop software available where you can create animated GIFs out of your photos. But there is no simpler and better way than 5SecondsApp that lets you create animated GIFs right away on your smartphones, effortlessly.
5SecondsApp is a free app that lets you convert still images or a small portion of video into animated GIF. Sometimes while doing something creative, we wish we could convert this still image into something moving. You can not only create stunning GIFs but also customize the same according to your preferences. Using a GIF instead of still images, can give a creative edge and bring life into your articles.
How to Use This Free App To Create Animated GIFs:
The app is available at Google play and iTunes store at absolutely no cost. It can be downloaded and used without any registration or such. After the download you can simply use the application to create animated GIFs.
The homepage of 5SecondsApp have two options:
- Local: Clicking on this option you can see all the GIFs you have created. On the top left of the screen you can see a camera option and by clicking it you can choose between three available options, which are:
- Take Video: You can record something and convert it into a GIF.
- Video From Library: You can import the video from your library.
- Photos From Library: You can import multiple photos to convert it into an animated GIF.
After selecting and clicking Done, the application converts the selected video or photos stunning animated GIF.
- Giphy: This option takes you to online GIF store Giphy. You can see the top trending GIFs on the top.
If you further want to do something with your created GIF, you have a lot to choose from. Clicking a picture in your GIF gallery shows the created GIFs. On the bottom of the screen you can find five options.
- Filter: This option lets you filter out different colors from the image and make your GIF turn into attractive one.
- Text: You’ve multiple fonts to choose from, different colors as well as background which can be chosen accordingly, in order to write a text. You can place the text anywhere on the image and save it.
- Speed and rotation: Clicking on this option, you can choose which frame comes first, you can rotate the selected frame or frames, delete them or control the speed of the GIF. You can save the changes made in the GIF.
- Crop: You can crop the desired part of GIF according to your need.
- Share: This option give you the flexibility of what you want to do with your created GIF. You can upload it on 5secondsapp.com, save it to clipboard, email it, SMS it or save it to your album.
There are certain settings that you can choose by selecting setting icon on the right bottom from the home page.
- Use Dropbox: You can use dropbox to save or share your GIF.
- Enable Sharing: Enabling this option will share your GIFs to 5secondsapp.com.
- GIF Size: You can determine the size of the GIFs
- Frame Rate: You can choose the frame per second in your GIFs
- Password: You can set a password to protect your GIFs and your 5SecondsApp. This option is available in the upgraded feature which is paid.
However, to create animated GIFs 10 seconds long can be created within the upgraded version. In case you love to create a longer GIF you can definitely switch to the paid version of this app.
Final Verdict About 5SecondsApp:
This is one of the best application for creating animated GIFs I’ve ever came across. The feeling of doing something creative and useful and having fun at the same time is very rare. Even if you do not need a GIF you can create it and share it with your friends. All the options available on 5SecondsApp keeps it a way ahead than its competitors if there are any. The multiple sharing options give you a lot of advantage.
Developed By: Eric Marschner