FitStar Yoga App Tops the Charts Among Best Fitness Apps
FitStar which is a well-known fitness app which has now introduced another expansion in form of FitStar Yoga app. The app lets you free and allows you to choose your workout intensity depending on your workout experience. The app offers you over 300 yoga poses with detailed video tutorials so that you can perform each step correctly, without making any mistake. The app also includes 8 special freestyle sessions, which can really help in increasing flexibility of your body.
Yoga involves a very important technique which includes breathing timings. The yoga fitness app allows you to perform each step in the manner in which it is to be done. The app allows you to sync your fitness tracking data with very popular fitness apps like: Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, or Jawbone UP and at the sane time allows you to integrate with the Health app on iOS 8.
The founder and owner of Strala Yoga, Tara Stiles – guides you via detailed video tutorials that are can be personalized according to your experience no matter whether you’re a beginner, expertise, intermediate, advanced, or an expert.
Features of FitStar Yoga App:
- App offers dynamic HD-quality customized videos under the guidance of Tara Stiles, who is the founder and owner of Strala Yoga.
- Offers you over 300 yoga poses featured in this yoga app along with eight Freestyle sessions to improve your flexibility.
- Includes a 20-minute relaxation session known as “Before Bedtime,” and 15-minutes flexibility workout known as “The Flexible 15″.
- Allows you to select the intensity along with the duration of workout.
- Supports custom audio tracks and streaming music keep you moving and doing yoga postures at your beat.
- AppleTV support allows you to view your workouts on big screen converting your iPhone or iPad into a remote control.
- Ability to track your progress and allows you to unlock new yoga poses after gaining achievements so that you can improve over and over.
- Allows endless personalized sessions.
- Connects FitBit, MyFitnessPal, or Jawbone UP accounts to automatically sync fitness activities and data.
- Integrates with the iOS Health app to contribute to your overall Health dashboard (device must be update to iOS 8.1 or above to avail the benefits).
- FitStar profiles can be shared between FitStar Personal Trainer and FitStar Yoga, along with badges and friends.
There are some feature which is available in the premium version of app, which is available for paid. Currently this fitness yoga app is available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch for free. Let’s see how much Android yoga lovers users have to wait for it to arrive on Android platform.
Developed By: FitStar, Inc.
You may also like: 5 Android Fitness Apps for Fitness Freaks To Remain Fit